Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Fulham fans around?

• 14-06-2006 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there are, I'm planning on going to a few Fulham matches next season but absolutely none of my friends follow Fulham :( So if there are Fulham fans floating around and want to go to a few matches, then feel free to pm me, and I'll go sort things out after they release next season's schedule.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

theres 1 up in sligo, behind that big rock next to the tree where chelseas 2 fans are :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

to be honest i am yet to come across a fulham fan in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

county wrote:
    to be honest i am yet to come across a fulham fan in this country
    sligo man, i'm tellin u, just behind the rock, cant miss him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Serbian

Senritsu wrote:
    I was wondering if there are, I'm planning on going to a few Fulham matches next season but absolutely none of my friends follow Fulham :( So if there are Fulham fans floating around and want to go to a few matches, then feel free to pm me, and I'll go sort things out after they release next season's schedule.

Why not book the games where Fulham are playing teams that your mates support, or the games where they are playing the big sides like Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal? Surely your friends would go to those games at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

At Craven Cottage you can buy tickets in the "away end" which isn't really assigned to away supporters but mainly to visitors/tourists. Should have no problem getting tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Is that for real? Its amazing if it is!

Jaysus it really is. Thats brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

Thats brilliant,i have a new found respect for this guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Anam wrote:
    Thats brilliant,i have a new found respect for this guy.
    He's definitely gone onto my list of football legends, alongside Tomassi, Bullard etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Where did you come up with that , pay homage to the HOFF , loving that has to be someone taking the biscuit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Domain Name: VOLZY.COM
    Registrar: EASYSPACE LTD
    Whois Server: whois.easyspace.com
    Referral URL: http://www.easyspace.com
    Name Server: NS5.EASYSPACE.COM
    Name Server: NS4.EASYSPACE.COM
    EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
    EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    Updated Date: 17-May-2006
    Creation Date: 17-May-2006
    Expiration Date: 17-May-2008

Reckon its real and he has a sense of humour.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

Senritsu wrote:
    I despair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

lol never knew that website existed, yeah he's a legend at Craven Cottage :D

Advertisement