Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assessing A Market

• 14-06-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, I am thinking of setting up an Ebay shop over the summer,i have a number of ideas such as making t-shirts with various vulgarities and profanities writting in various designs across the front ,with the design pictured below being or anchor design:

shadow99.jpg

But at the same time a certain amount of capital and what not will be needed and i want to know do you have any advice for assessing the marketability of a product?other than the usual surveys which will be difficult to conduct to any great effect since the target market i.e teenagers are after finishing up school recently.
    Any Advice or feed back on the product itself and your ideas or critcism around the product but especially advice on how to assess market would be greatly apprechiated

Advertisement