Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course and College Views

Options
  • 14-06-2006 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering is anybody considering going to LIT and what do people think about the college?

Also is anybody considering doin the Computing and Business LC321 course there?

Please add more courses and colleges for others to comment on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

probably get a better answe from people who go to the college :p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=615

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I think "considering" was the important word there :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

caesar wrote:
    I think "considering" was the important word there :rolleyes: :p

but how would leaving cert student know anything about the college?
    what do people think about the college?

only if they went on the college open day, which would of been strongly reccommended to the OP to go to if he was considering LIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

Just wondering is anybody considering going to LIT and what do people think about the college?

yeah i have that course down its my 2nd choice LC321 ....... i wanna go to cit though office info systems i will cry if i dont get it.......any 1 else doing it CR022

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Tommy K-- You like the saw doctors?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

only if they went on the college open day, which would of been strongly reccommended to the OP to go to if he was considering LIT.

I know its a tad bit late now, but I cannot stress the importance of going to a college's open day to any 5th years that may be reading...

I was full sure that I wanted to do Furniture Production & Design in Letterfrack GMIT - until I got there. Its over an hour to the nearest town, its in the middle of the mountains, and it is the most depressing college in the country. I still might have chosen it had some other prospective student's father been askin questions to which the guy giving the speech couldnt answer. It seems there is no work for graduates of that course anymore. I am so lucky I went there, and it was a spur of the moment decision to go as one of my friends asked me because he was goin (we're from Kilkenny, so it was a 5 hour drive.)

Anyway, Ive gone from Furniture and Design in GMIT to BESS in Trinity - some transformation, eh?

Go see your college before you make a final decision.

Advertisement