Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert - Japanese?

Options
  • 14-06-2006 8:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey - is anyone here doing Leaving Cert Japanse?? I'm just curious because its my last exam and because I have like a week off to study for it I want to get an A1. So I was just wondering what everyone else was studying.. assuming there is anyone else on here actually doing it... -_-
    (I should really be focusing on History today at 2:00... *sigh*)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

I am. I don't have a week off though, only two days free before Japanese. I think I'm just going to focus on the essays. There's not many different essays they can put on so it should be grand.

.. Now back to History study, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

Enlil_Nick wrote:
    I am. I don't have a week off though, only two days free before Japanese. I think I'm just going to focus on the essays. There's not many different essays they can put on so it should be grand.

.. Now back to History study, yay!

Yeah that's fair enough. It's my writing that goes down the most in my Japanese papers all the time.. But the Oral went really really well so.. Hopefully it will be ok!! >_<

And for history - Do you feel ready?? I mean.. I have put SO much work into it these past few days (and probably screwed my French up majorly because of it) but it still doesn't feel like enough! I've covered about 3 topics from each course really well.. But there is so much margin for them to not come up at all! I hate this... I'll just have to go with the flow.. and burst into tears if the Risng, Treaty Negotiations or Civil war doesn't come up in the paper... >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DiscoMouse

Yep, me and Nick'll be the only ones in that day. My only worry is if it's actually on =P

You've no worries in that test if you have about 5 prepped essays, the subject never changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

DiscoMouse wrote:
    Yep, me and Nick'll be the only ones in that day. My only worry is if it's actually on =P

You've no worries in that test if you have about 5 prepped essays, the subject never changes.

Thanks! Although there is still so much chance of something going wrong I do appreciate the reassurance... ^_^

Advertisement