Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenmalure Square, Milltown

Options
  • 14-06-2006 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Are there any cat lovers on this board who are living at Glenmalure Square, in Milltown.

If so PLEASE pm me thanks!!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

not there but not all that far away - there was a girl living there who recently moved who trapped neutered & returned all the ferals in the area last year...... pm me & let me know what it is you need help with & I may be able to help / put you in touch with someone who can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chimera1982

I am that girl! Hi AM....still laughing at your video escapade!!!

I wanted someone to check on Ming, Big Ging & co as i can't commute back and forth by bus anymore!

plus not sure if apartment dwellers would object to me walking around calling cats with a whiskas tin and fork in hand!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

:D just as well I wasn't saying anything nasty about you then wasn't it K?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chimera1982

I know! Just as well! You could have easily said..." there is this girl who eats cats in Milltown!" :eek:

Back to square one! Finding a cat friendly person in Milltown! :rolleyes:

Advertisement