Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Izzy Stradlin Rejoins Guns N Roses!!!!!!!!

• 14-06-2006 8:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

IZZY STRADLIN To Perform With GUNS N' ROSES At Next Five Gigs - June 13, 2006

According to a posting on ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Izzy Stradlin's official web site, Izzy will be joining Axl Rose and his new version of GUNS N' ROSES on the following European dates:

Jun. 13 - Prague, CZR @ Sazka Arena
    Jun. 15 - Warszawa, POL @ Stadion Legii
    Jun. 17 - Burgenland, AUT @ Pannonia Fields II (Novarock)
    Jun. 20 - Paris, FRA @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
    Jun. 21 - Zürich, SWI @ Hallenstadion

As previously reported, a two-minute video clip of GUNS N' ROSES performing at the Download festival in England Sunday night (June 11) — featuring an appearance by Izzy — has been posted online at YouTube.com.

Izzy joined GUNS N' ROSES for five songs — "Patience", "Night Train", "I Used To Love Her", "Think About You" and "Paradise City".

It was only Stradlin's second show back with the band in over a decade, following an appearance in New York last month.

As was the case with the New York shows last month and some of the festival appearances on the current European run, former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach joined GUNS N' ROSES on stage for "My Michelle".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Why didn't he play in Ireland :<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Giblet wrote:

I know, it sucks :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Giblet wrote:

I heard he has issues....Axl said they wanted him to play with them in New York on the 4th night for the encore as well as the 3 tracks, but Izzy had to leave earlier to go home! I mean, this is the reunion of the year, and he has to go home! Great that hes back though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Giblet wrote:
    Because of the smoking ban, obviously!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

slash is the one who smokes on stage!!!!.....moron, doesnt anyone know anything about this band!!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

saw him at NovaRock, twas the highpoint of a very mediocre, and very oddly structured set. Axl changed his clothes 4 or 5 times during the course of the set, which was a bit ****in ridiculous. the new guitarists dont seem to cut the cheese either. one guy in particular, Robin Finck i think, who couldnt even keep his bends in tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Jesus, calm down there. I'm sure izzy, on ocassion, has smoked on stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

They played outdoor anyway so it wouldnt matter. Also im sure he might be able to afford the fine if it did come about. Just remember VR at the Point. First thing i noticed from Slash was the fag hanging from his mouth

Advertisement