Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

science tomorow...no idea about papers

• 14-06-2006 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

right i have a problem here. im good at science. i could get a good mark in it maybe a c or scrape a b. i have all of today to study and i would be able to manage a b...........but ive no fuc.king exam papers! im doing some revised sylabus or something and i think its the first year of it. i looked at last years papers on www.examinations.ie but they aqre totaly diferent to my pre papers

so i have no idea what kind of paper i will get.

if any one has some sample papers for the revised sylabus please post them up!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

http://www.examinations.ie/exam/JCScienceSampleHL.pdf

There's the department sample paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

thanks a million...that one looks more like what i had in my pre:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

i dont know what to expect tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭greg678

macroman wrote:
    i dont know what to expect tomorrow :(
    Same cos its a new course

But id hate to be doing the old one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

i would prefer the old syllabus as it's multiple choice. if you dont know a question in the new one you're phuqed :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭greg678

macroman wrote:
    i would prefer the old syllabus as it's multiple choice. if you dont know a question in the new one you're phuqed :D
    Nak the marks per question is very low

And 35% done wowow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

quite easy....the same as that sample paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

It's true that the old course may be easier in that you have multiple choice, but the new course has a lot of stuff taken off it - and nothing much added/ PLUS, most smart people will have at least 30% already behind them, with a potential of 35% from the coursework!

I didn't think the exam was too hard, but Science is my best subject. Didn't do any study but id I did I think I would've got an A! Sorry for being cocky but I'm getting my own back for 90% of the people here who keep saying "easy..defo got my A"!! I hope you all rot in hell!!! Ha ha just kidding, I hope you all did great! It's nearly over now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mixed up my preperation for oxygen with the one for Co2...typical! And there were a few hard questions, and some more I screwed up. But overall, not too bad!!!!!!!!!!

(How stupidly easy were some of the questions? Like, 'why is the AMBULANCE writing backwards?'!!!!!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

It's true that the old course may be easier in that you have multiple choice, but the new course has a lot of stuff taken off it - and nothing much added/ PLUS, most smart people will have at least 30% already behind them, with a potential of 35% from the coursework!

I didn't think the exam was too hard, but Science is my best subject. Didn't do any study but id I did I think I would've got an A! Sorry for being cocky but I'm getting my own back for 90% of the people here who keep saying "easy..defo got my A"!! I hope you all rot in hell!!! Ha ha just kidding, I hope you all did great! It's nearly over now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mixed up my preperation for oxygen with the one for Co2...typical! And there were a few hard questions, and some more I screwed up. But overall, not too bad!!!!!!!!!!

(How stupidly easy were some of the questions? Like, 'why is the AMBULANCE writing backwards?'!!!!!!!!)
    Don't call me blonde, but isn't an ambulance writing backwards so the people driving in the cars can see it in their rear-view mirrors and give right of way? *fingers crossed...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

Yeah.

Once again, I thought it was a half hour shorter than it actually was and rushed...

• Advertisement
Advertisement