Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water fountain?

Options
  • 14-06-2006 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi,

We have 2 indoor cats, one of whom gets cystitis regularly :rolleyes: - from a bit of research apparently flowing water from some kind of fountain helps fight the reoccurance of it. Does anyone have one of these? I'm looking for the quietest one possible as we live in open plan kinda situation, so any background noise is really noticeable.. any suggestions?

Been looking at these but am hoping for 'real world' ideas of noise levels?

Fresh Flow
    Drinkwell
    CatIt
    or
    Boots & Barkley

GF thinks the Catit one looks the best (as it'll be visible by everyone)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

we have the cat-it one. We have 3 indoor cats and 2 dogs and they all use it. We have the larger one that has the bowl that the water falls into rather then just the dome. The only time it gets noisey is when it is early out of water, otherwise we don't even notice ours. I have to say its the best thing we bougth once you keep the filters clean you should have no problem. I know others that have it and aren't mad about it, but it suits our household. We got ours in the petshop in blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I have 2 cat it fountains & I've never had a problem with either. They're very quiet except when they start to run low on water :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

They sound cool, I want one. Our cat will only drink from the tap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

my cat loves here fountain i have the hagen one cat it ,we got in the boardwalk pet shop it cost me €31.00 euros

Advertisement