Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera docking station not viewing on LCD TV

• 14-06-2006 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

This might seem to be in the wrong thread, but read further and it might be more appropriate in this forum?

I looking for some help.

My father in law has a 32" LG LCD HD Ready etc tv and purchased a standard digital camera (HP 735) as he wanted to connect and view his pictures on the TV, and as the camera didn't have av out ..I bought him on of these:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:HP%20Photosmart%208886%20Dock%20:1991294216:page=details;_ylt=AiZNwTFKp0BZmJgWzlsG4vrYsr4F;_ylu=X3oDMTBiZ2o2Y3ZwBHNlYwNzaWJzcGVj

Its basically a camera docking station that connects to the tv via component leads (visual and sound). The problem that Im having is that I can view the camera on the tv through DVI570 (I think), but it is seriously fuzzy and in black and white?? I think I have tried everything, but can't seem to get it working correctly.
    I have changed the TV setting to "received componet" and have changed the camera to output to a PAL set (its factory settings are NTSC) and this is mentioned in the camera's instructions

Can anyone help - I can post any detailed spec's of the TV/Camera as required?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Just thought I would try a bump - someone maybe able to add some advice?

Anyone?

Advertisement