Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Underwear or Boxers?

• 14-06-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

What do you lads wear ?? underwear as in swimming togs kind of underwear...? or boxers??? My girlfriend had a good laugh when I turned up in togs like underwear, I just find them more comfortable then boxers. Its not the sort of thing I talk about with my friends. I do have a good few pairs of boxers but dont usually bother wearing 'em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Gotta have a poll.

I haven't worn underwear since I was about 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Y fronts are not cool Ando.

The missus was right to laugh at you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

crotchless panties ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wear boxers myself, but I really don't get the Y fronts being 'Not cool' thing. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Its just that popular culture associates y-fronts with being uncool or nerdy

i wear boxers though, i switched from y-fronts to boxers at around the age of 12 - just more roomy and comfortable IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Definately wear boxers, stopped wearing the good old briefs when I was about....10 lol.

But sometimes I'm stuck and have to wear them for a day....hate them personally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

right the best way to judge this is get a pair of each and look in a full length mirror while wearing them one at a time

I know i look like a tool in Y fronts and if i think i look stupid then a girl will definitely think i look stupid

My best friend wore y fronts up until last year (21 years old) I slagged him so much he hasn't worn em since.

Boxers are better for your fertility anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Vegeta wrote:
    Boxers are better for your fertility anyway

what?? bull, Im guessing thats one of the lines you through at your mate :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There may be an element of truth in that. Testicles are meant to be a few degrees lower than body temperature. Hence them dangling away on the outside :D. Sperm is destroyed easily by heat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

boxers please.

• Advertisement

Tight boxers - like Calvins (not not with big brands written all over) - please. So much more attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

do you mean boxer briefs?

I really don't know what they're called. Trunks? To me, briefs are like speedos.

Boxer briefs is probably the best description alright

This is what I mean... ( it gave me a excuse to go look for fine men on the net)
    r429-p346555-front.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Boxers.

I also really love boxers and 'boxer briefs' on girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

neither when the weather is too hot. balls air conditioning. ;)

boxers when its not so warm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

dudara wrote:
    I really don't know what they're called. Trunks?

That's the proper term for them alright.

In this weather though, you gotta go with boxers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

dudara wrote:
    I really don't know what they're called. Trunks? To me, briefs are like speedos.

Boxer briefs is probably the best description alright

This is what I mean... ( it gave me a excuse to go look for fine men on the net)
    They're definately the most comfortable(imo) and the type that I go for.
    I wear normal loose boxers too but they're not as comfortable (imo).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Boxers... i like the freedom and the 'swing space', but those boxer briefs pictured above do the trick just as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Superman boxers ftw :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

You can get nice briefs, you dont see male strippers wearing y-fronts.

I like all kinds really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Boxer-briefs win hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭timmy69

Boxers!! more confortable for the snake, room to breather for em ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Im wearing my Calvin Klein boxers today, I feel so naked and exposed, as if Im going to bang my talent against a wall or table as I walk by :D

Advertisement