Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW in Dublin!

• 14-06-2006 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

From what iv heard the ECW roster will be joining the SmackDown! brand on the European Tour in Nov, this should be good as we get to see hardcore action from the likes of Sabu etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

Where did you hear this? it would be quality if they did come over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

please tell me this is true , tat would be fuking class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Couldn't see it tbh. WWE must know that the majority of fans in europe would be a kid under 12 with parent who would freak out if they saw an Ecw match(think of all the broke tables).

If it did happen though, I'd say it would a better idea to hold the event in a different place and make sure ppl knew it would be better if you were over 15-18 or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They've already said that ECW will be doing global tours, so it's going to happen in Europe. Hopefully they come to Ireland. There's plenty of fans who aren't 12 year old kids, I'm sure they'd do good business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

There is expected European touring of ECW brand. But it will be as an individual brand most likely as in the US they're running their own house shows seperate to Smackdown.

Plus although it was only 1 show, the reports were so bad for it, that if the ECW tv show turns out to be consistently bad it might n't even be around in November.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

all they have to do beforehand is warn people who buy tickets that they are in for alot of violence that is unsuitable for a younger audience and hey presto the show can go ahead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the show will be in the gala bingo hall in ballyfermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

Class!! i hope its true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

if you are referring to my post, then i am sorry to inform you that i was joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

tbh i think the Point would really suit and ECW show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

do we even know for sure that ecw ONLY will come to ireland?

julep wrote:
    if you are referring to my post, then i am sorry to inform you that i was joking.

Damn, I wish that was true. Just across the road from me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cookie dough 61

julep wrote:
    the show will be in the gala bingo hall in ballyfermot.

Ha!! Good one!! Great stuff!! :D

Advertisement