Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing realms and password error

Options
  • 14-06-2006 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

So I want to leave the deserted bladefist, but wow.com or wow-europe will not recognise my account name and password. This has happened many times before. What the fook am I doing wrong?

When I get this sorted, is it possible to leave that crappy server, bladefist, to join a decent one? How do I go about doing this? I was on holidays for the emmigration that happened.

All help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You'll have to do the password reset to get your password for your account. Your credentials don't work on wow.com only on wow-europe.com.

Check the website about moving from Bladefist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm pretty sure bladefist transfers are kaput, anyway, seems you are stuck there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

They did mention again at E3 something about introducing the ability to chose the server you go to at some point in the future (from a list of similar servers).

Advertisement