Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Of Concrete

Options
  • 14-06-2006 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

00POSTERA3emailer.jpg

Kings Concrete Cultivated Festival which is bringing together all Skateboarders, BMX’ers and Rollerbladers to one big major celebration of Ireland’s urban sport culture on June 17th, 2006 12pm-6pm.

Where: Civic Office Amphitheatre

Feel like taking part and getting involved. Kings of Concrete is now recruiting VOLUNTEERS and PARTICIPANTS.

VOLUNTEER

As a volunteer, you are taking part in the re-release of actions sports here in Ireland; also you’ll receive some free swag for helping out. If interested in volunteering please contact info@micromedia.com

If you are under 18 and would like to volunteer please have a parent or guardian at the day of the event to allow you to volunteer.

PARTICIPANTS

If are not into skateboarding, bmx’ing or rollerblading, there are different ways to participate. On the day of the event please come to the information desk to sign up and get involved.

• Game of Skate
    • Hackey Sack
    • Breakdancing
    • Ollie Tournaments
    • Many More Activities

The time table of activities will be released on the day. For more information check out www.kingsofconcrete.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Moved to Extreme Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

hey can you just show up and skate the ramp or do you have to sign up for all this shtuff?
    this is great by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

yeah i wanna skate the ramp too! do u have to like sign up or anythin for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Wheres the Civic Office Amphitheatre? What county?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

Dublin City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Did it happen,any news,pics from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

k, so what was it like? i couldnt get off work to go

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SoulRock

Yea it was a brilliant success weather was amazing, Music deadly and all the skaters, bmx'ers and bladers had a ball, ill say nothing about the after party in Karma other than if i could remember it, it was prob crap!! ;) but my recollections are non existant so im told it was kicking!
    i believe the kings of concrete.com website will have photos of the event up soon so keep checking back....

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

I am glad the event went so well.It is good too see.If I had a few weeks notice rather than two day's I may of headed up that way too shoot some pics and vids.Instead I headed too the beach with the power kites!!:D

Advertisement