Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Pub Showing Bb In City Centre

• 14-06-2006 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

OK, OK, I could be classified as a sap but I have been addicted to BB since Series One. I have a work do in Dawson Street on Friday night but I cannot possibly miss that vile, reprehensible, nasty bully that is Graceless Grace being evicted but one of my best mates is leaving work and have to attend the function. I simply have to see it but can't escape from the work do for too long. Anyone know of any pubs in the general vicinity who screen evictions on a Friday????I know it's repeated on Saturday but I want to witness the baying crowd in all it's live glory and Grace attempting to defend her behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

If they started showing BB in ANY pub Id throw my pint at the tv. Seriously the people that go on them shows need therpy......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Doubt you'll find a pub showing it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I doubt it but apparently some pubs in the UK do (although maybe not all the eviction shows). My mum got married in Nottingham the day of the BB5 final and they were showing it in the pub she had her reception in that night. My mum hates BB and was not impressed when more than half her guests disappeared mid-way through the celebrations to see who would win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i know Barcode showed the evictions last year but dunno about this year since the World Cup is on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Some pubs might show it but they wont have the sound up!

I remember being down the local one day and Cornation St came on. The whole pub went quiet for the half hour! It was astonishing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Highly unlikely, the World Cup is on!

Advertisement