Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wireless Router or New Access Point and ADLS Router

Options
  • 14-06-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

The router we have now is giving a bit of trouble (has been for a long time) and i meant to get a new on ages ago. Its a referb d-link 504 and like dropping the connection at random times.

I'd like wireless in thouse only not sure if i should get a wireless router or a new router and access point.

Only reason i can see for the access point is because i might decide to have the server in the network again.

Should i ring iol and tell them i want a new router? The one we got is a joke tbh, its a usb one and not worth using (why i got the dlink).

What you people think? And which Router/Access points ect would you recommend.

Jozi

Advertisement