Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fileplanet city of villains trials

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

quarryman wrote:
    is it any good?
    City of Villians is very good. It's the only MMORPG I play anyway.

It's a bit buggy at the moment as they just released a massive update last week and it will need a few patches before it settles.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The memory issues related to graphics I solved. I had AEGIS drivers installed from GRAW. I updated them to the latest version and it stopped the lag. Posted it on the forums and they patched the AEGIS DLL in CoX a few hours later.

I have huge problems with my MasterMind though... the robots are messed up. They lose their names... get stuck on the scenery a lot more... and they tend to vanish off the pet menu, that gets really bad on the Mayhem missions as I don't know if a bot has been destroyed or not and I waste endurance trying to replace it only to notice that he's standing right behind me.

I get lots of disconnections to the map server as well.

Lag hasn't been a huge problem for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Ugh, I figured out what my problem was. You need a trial client for the trial key :/
    If you have not already done so, you will need to download and
    install the City of Villains Trial Client.

Be sure to turn off all pop-up blockers before trying to download.

Download the City of Villains Trial Client -
    http://www.fileplanet.com/157563/download/

I should read my emails more often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I have huge problems with my MasterMind though... the robots are messed up. They lose their names... get stuck on the scenery a lot more... and they tend to vanish off the pet menu, that gets really bad on the Mayhem missions as I don't know if a bot has been destroyed or not and I waste endurance trying to replace it only to notice that he's standing right behind me.

Thats been happening with my thug mastermind as well. The mayhem missions are a lot of fun though.
    I get lots of disconnections to the map server as well.

I've not had that problem yet.

Thats been happening with my thug mastermind as well. The mayhem missions are a lot of fun though.
    I want to be able to blow up more stuff though... cars and bus stops are all well and good... but I want to take down a building or two...

Ha... and I think the cardboard boxes are surprisingly durable for some reason.

Advertisement