Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yadda Yadda Unhappy with cat-ban for Spamming.

Options
  • 14-06-2006 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

I know I'm going to regreat asking this.... but "somewhere relevant"? what exactly do you mean?

"Welcome the the Internet" could you be more patronising?

Please don't read this in harsh tones... I'm actually just being scarky... in a nice way:)
    Lets not take ourselves so seriously!...wait did that sound patronising?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL Spamming is a cardinal sin around here (if you forgive the pun !!)

As for the Jewish forum yes I would support that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I know and I've been ex-communicated!:eek:

Thanks for the support gandalf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I know I'm going to regreat asking this.... but "somewhere relevant"? what exactly do you mean?
    Here for instance. Have you considered maybe looking around and seeing what's where?
    "Welcome the the Internet" could you be more patronising?
    Sure I could, "Duh! It's not 1994 any more, every moron knows cross-posting forums that aren't that relevant to a topic is considered Spamming" would have been much more patronising.
    Please don't read this in harsh tones
    Please do read this in harsh tones.
    Lets not take ourselves so seriously!
    Sure, but lets take ourselves seriously enough to not engage in anti-social behaviour and then get upset when it there's a come-uppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Spam Audio pronunciation of "spam" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spm)

A trademark used for a canned meat product consisting primarily of chopped pork pressed into a loaf.

I assume this is what we're speaking about, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The designated forum for asking about setting up new forums? Someone was kind enough to move your request there in any case.

A cat ban is small compared to the site ban you could have received for spamming.

And I haven't taken myself seriously in years. Other people do that for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement