Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business (H)

Options
  • 14-06-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

What did people think? That ABQ was some bollox :confused: 30makrs to talk about Promotion and Price only?! I struggled to make a few points out of that :confused: And was I the only one who found the time really tight? I'd my mock done in about 1hr 30! Good old ratios though :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

timing was tight but it seperates the men from the boys tbh :D if you know your stuff you'll get it done in time. in that exam, you really dont have time to think.

ABQ was easy, the fact it gave you price and promotion was spoonfeeding you, it should have asked you for the 4 p's.

define promotion (3mks) and price (3mks). then 3 points @ 4mks on each. adds up to 15+15=30. that's how i'd call it anyway. it'll be similar to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭belinea06

wasnt enough time but
    short qs easy enough
    abq ok
    EU ok
    Management q easy
    ratios - do accountin so its easy
    report- wasnt sure of the format but bluffed one anyway.

overall a nice paper but not enough time to write all u know in a short space of time. exam was too easy and i tended to write too much for some qs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chasey_

30 marcs is like 6 to 8 good points ,not too tough really. I really liked the paper. I studied past papers well and made some jammy predictions which all came up. So I suppose I got lucky.

the only question I didnt do well was 7,I didnt have a ****ing clue how to do a report format but I knew part A well,it was my last question anyway so its always going to be the worst.

Advertisement