Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricky-ist question ever

Options
  • 14-06-2006 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi folks

litrally the 2 million dollar question

I have just launched a new site selling pixel advertising and i want to make people all around the world interested in it how?? being a bit too ambitious i think but i would really like my money/currency/investment forum which is on the site to get popular any tips suggestions advice? will be much appreciated

Regards
    Wishful

www.yourcurrencypixeld.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

god bless you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wishfulthinker

I know im a bit touched!! but hey it is the fastest growing form of advertising and i am already getting about 100 hits a day and there is nothing there yet!! I would like to get the forum going though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

you might have had better luck when it is was a new idea, only other thing to do is fake a load of ads / give them away free (with anyone knowing) and generate a buzz that way

Advertisement