Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 business unlimited

• 14-06-2006 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Lo all, I am currently on an active life plan, I was looking at the business unlimited option O2 do, ie 20 euros for unlimited calls to any o2 numbers and calls to other numbers are priced normally.

I am not a business owner or anything like that and Im wondering if there is anyway to get on this price plan as most of my calls are to other o2 numbers?

I am aware of the sole trader option, can anyone tell me what I need to sign up to this price plan ? do I need proof of business or a vat number?

Also are there handset offers with this priceplan?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

not for sole trader afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

not for sole trader afaik.

whats not for sole trader? the business unlimited or what? im fairly sure you can get business unlimited as a sole trader.....

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭AOR

you shouldnt need any evidence of being a sole trader, anyone can be one. so you should be able to get that price plan,i was looking at it too

AOR wrote:
    you shouldnt need any evidence of being a sole trader, anyone can be one. so you should be about to get that price plan,i was looking at it too

Coo, i mean its unbelievable value if most of your calls are to other o2 numbers, i reckon i could cut my bill by more than half, you know anything about the handsets?

the o2 handsets? they have the n70 now, which is good, but if your just looking to make calls you should get something cheaper.

• Advertisement

AOR wrote:
    the o2 handsets? they have the n70 now, which is good, but if your just looking to make calls you should get something cheaper.

but are these handsets available on the business unlimited tariff?

I wonder if theres a catch? i mean why doesnt everyone just go for this option?

hold on a sec, cant find it any more on the o2 website, where did you hear about it?

AOR wrote:
    hold on a sec, cant find it any more on the o2 website, where did you hear about it?
    its in the business section, getting an error 404 page when i try to connect to it. new o2 website sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can get any of the postpay phones on Business Unlimited.

It's free O2/O2 calls. It's 20c per min to Mobiles/landlines iirc.

ciaranfo wrote:
    It's free O2/O2 calls. It's 20c per min to Mobiles/landlines iirc.

Are you signed up with business unlimited? and are you signed up as a sole trader? Im gonna drop down to an o2 store or carphone warehouse in the next few days and try sign up.
    ciaranfo wrote:
    You can get any of the postpay phones on Business Unlimited.

What do you mean ? are they phones subsidised or do you pay full amount for postpay phone to use on plan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Unless you have a VAT Number and some evidence of being a sole trader or a business you can't take up this option, I tried several times but I got told it is for Business only :(

The only alternative is to be a new connection and take it out that way which is unusual but my best mate did it, strange

Flying wrote:
    Unless you have a VAT Number and some evidence of being a sole trader or a business you can't take up this option, I tried several times but I got told it is for Business only :(

The only alternative is to be a new connection and take it out that way which is unusual but my best mate did it, strange

The new connection thing was the way i was told to go by the o2 person in the dundrum shop. But she said I could sign up as a sole trader and no proof of company or vat number was required...... i think il ask the o2 shop in rathmines, its a bit quieter.

Advertisement