Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Geo Question

Options
  • 14-06-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Is the Mezzogiorno a continental region?

Also, does anyone know if the Geo paper is online as I'd like to read it again.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

It is online and the Mezzogiorno is a European country, Medditerantian Climate, Not sure bout continental, is that not Norrland ? Go to the dept website, I saw the paper up the other day

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I don't think the mezzogiorno is a continental region, i think they were looking for somewhere like inda when they asked that question! i really don't know for sure though, you could get away with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

yeah it was continent or sub-continent... so thats india.. but id say ud get away with it cause they worded thing pretty randomly....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yoyo wrote:
    the Mezzogiorno is a European country

:D:confused:

anyways i did india and waffled my heart out.

apart from irish i look back over my papers on the dept website and have absolutely no regrets :D it's great, have all the right answers, although probably not developed to A1 standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

r u positive a continental region is not the mezzogiorno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

SirCretop wrote:
    Positive unless the south of italys been declared a new continent

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I made a ****e of that question :( It didn't specify non-Irish like in the other's for the continental bit, so I did Dublin :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 annettemc

SirCretop wrote:
    dont fret - it was only one question and you might get marks for it coz it was the new course and all that!;)

Advertisement