Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus for Broadband.....Any thoughts?

• 14-06-2006 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm with BT at the moment but after a six month wrangle over charges I'm strongly inclined to go with Chorus.I have a land line which I neither use nor need so Chorus seems like a good choice from an economical stand point.Has any of my fellow forum members any experience of them,good or bad? They have three packages...512k,1.5MB and 3MB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

if you can get it id reccoment ntl , 1mb for 19.99, and the first 3 months free. have not heard anything about chorus. you might thry the broadband part of the forums and not the computer/tech part, you might have more response there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

Never had chorus BB but I had their digital tv service, and id reccomend anyone to stay as far away as possible.......bloody cowboys, their customer service is the worst ever, if I were to catalog all my bad dealings with chorus, my fingers would be worn away. Lets just say that, in the end the only way I could get rid of them and their ****e service was to stop paying.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Muggy Dev

Thanks for the "heads up" Anti.I've re-posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

anti wrote:
    if you can get it id reccoment ntl , 1mb for 19.99, and the first 3 months free. have not heard anything about chorus. you might thry the broadband part of the forums and not the computer/tech part, you might have more response there :)

Until recently Chorus and NTL were 2 separate companies and were given separate areas of the country to work in Chorus(Cork,Limerich,etc) and NTL(Dublin,Waterford,etc).

Now they are a single and in about a years time her Chorus package will be an Chello package anyway.

Advertisement