Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Odd little Problem

• 14-06-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭

I'm running XP Home SP2 and have a number of videos contained in folders within My Videos. And in My music folder I have folders of artists and in a lot of the folders I have pictures of the artists which then display on the folder. Nothing strange there.

However some of my folders in My videos have started displaying pictures from My Music. EG I might have a film contained in a folder in my videos and it would display a pic of Nirvana on it. :confused: The images are definitely not held in the folders they are displaying on.

Any ideas how to solve this annoying problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Try changing how the files are displayed ie: general files view, video files view. Then reset the PC and change them back to normal

Advertisement