Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rofl even housemates think its rigged.

Options
  • 14-06-2006 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Listening to them now. Ash said that a ball fell out of the machine and it was 14 and she put it back into the machine.

They also said there was no way they could create all the junk within two days and Sue dropped and hid behind her hat when they started talking about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

haha i knew it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Aisleyne said a ball fell out of the machine and the number on it was 3...

She said this on this evenings Ch4 show. What show where you watching??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

rsta wrote:
    Aisleyne said a ball fell out of the machine and the number on it was 3...

She said this on this evenings Ch4 show. What show where you watching??

No she said 14.

Also when they started claiming she was fixed Sue pulled her hat down and kept looking down as if she knew something was up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Buttony

I thought she said it was 3 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

No she said 14.

Also when they started claiming she was fixed Sue pulled her hat down and kept looking down as if she knew something was up.

Nope, she said 3. She something like, how could it be rigged when I had to pick a ball out, one fell out and it was no.3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

hahaha hobbes. Stung.

I also heard 3 btw. They're not stupid enough to fix it like that. They could have brought in a Golden Ticket winner and THEN brought suzie in if they really wanted to. They could end up being sued or whatever if it was a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm willing to concede. :p Although I'd like to see a replay of the conversation.

I misheard Three as threw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Hobbes wrote:
    No she said 14.

Ball 14's was Sue's but she did say that ball 3 fell from the machine.
    I agree that the whole thing was most likely rigged and ball 3 was strategically placed to fall from the machine to 'prove' the whole thing was above board though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

she said 3!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

I noticed that too. She couldn't look any of the housemates in the eye when they were discussing it and even Rich noticed it coz he said "Not that we are unhappy you are in the house. We're trying to make Big Bro look bad, not you" (or something like that). Def rigged and looks like she bribed her way in. She spends £4000 on kitkats and out of 50 something people she is picked??

• Advertisement

Well i just been looking at a few clips on youtube and look at the difference between these two clips...

the first one is quite short and looks like its a fix, but the second one is what was broadcast..

the second one looks different..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOkYcP4Tcs&search=bb7%20golden

I dont know.. what do you's think?

Who would bother going to the trouble of making the recording look like a fix, ie. the first clip?

the first clip doesnt seem to come up on my post so here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-uGrb2wTvo&search=bb7%20golden

I tried to edit my post to include it but didnt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I'd say the BB production team are loving this whole scandal. I doubt it was fixed at all, and BB aren't doing anything to deny it because of all the publicity it's getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

more publicity :D

And tonights fight with Nikki and Mikey wil add more too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

rsta wrote:
    the first clip doesnt seem to come up on my post so here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-uGrb2wTvo&search=bb7%20golden

I tried to edit my post to include it but didnt work.
    That has to be the most ridiculous attempt at a conspiracy theory that I have ever seen. The clip quite clearly loops back to her picking out the same ball.

Advertisement