Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Survivor Round 2

Options
  • 14-06-2006 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

The person who was disqualified in round one was Firespinner as most people spoiled their vote and voted for Humbert.

This entire thing worked so much better in my head.

And the challenge for Round 2 is much easier than the first. Who wrote and preformed the song Heartbeats popularized by Swedish artist Jose Gonzalez?

Please PM me the answer and DO NOT post the answer in this thread or Ill have to start a new one and I'm really not in the mood :D

Love and Bubbles
    Grimes

this thread will close in t-24 hours and counting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ok I just have to ask,

Whats the catch??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

there is always one :rolleyes: and isnt it always the blonde :p

Everyone who has Pmd me so far has got it right. Its nice an easy. The next one wont be .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh no?! We'll see! :mad:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I have a question for j00 Mr Grimes: how am I supposed to recognise you if you keep changing your avatar?

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Grimes wrote:
    Everyone who has Pmd me so far has got it right. Its nice an easy. The next one wont be .

So I got it right then.

I have a question for j00 Mr Grimes: how am I supposed to recognise you if you keep changing your avatar?

That is all.

Im looking for the avatar that im most comfortable with and I thought the last one was a bit "posery" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

That is all.

Word.

It's like some sort of mulitiple personality disorder or something!

Word up Jerks

Right after 10pm tonight this round is over. I wont be around tonight at 10 so if you havnt PMd me by then ill be highly unimpressed

grimescorp plc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Only just got home. Damn and damn. If anyone votes me off there'll be pain!!!!

*eyeballs all*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Hopefully we can all have a diplomatic voting process.To be honest the open voting really doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yes it does. X will see Y voted for them and go "Bitch, I'm going to get you next round". And will result in a fight to the bitter end! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Open voting FTW! Makes it more interesting ;) Just don't have any options available for people to spoil their votes! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

elmyra wrote:
    Only just got home. Damn and damn. If anyone votes me off there'll be pain!!!!

*eyeballs all*

Ah, you safe, it's not like you were spraying people in perfume or anything that would encourage people to vote for you:)

Hey! Making you all smell nice is a reason not to vote for me, if anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Finally an opportunity for revenge on those who annoyed me the most.....

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

muhahhahhaha. when do i get to vote for the one who sprayed me in perfume. I warned you and you shall get you cumuppence :D

Don't do it. I know where you live. Oh yes, the mighty powers of my new job....I can find you like that *snaps fingers menacingly*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

what u gonna do? spray my house in perfume? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

still dont get what this is all about....Think Il just skip the survivor threads from here on in!!Good luck with it anyways!!

• Advertisement

Okay sorry I have been away the last few days working like a nut so im only back in the door and im straight online to do the poll. Sorry for the delay. Im thinking ill set this as a private vote just to see how it goes thisd once. Whichever then works better will be kept for the rest of the game (which may go on until next semester ;) )

Regards
    Legrams

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement