Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed.....again

Options
  • 14-06-2006 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

So I found my action replay disc in the end, and have now downloaded the dragon option file from evo-web for WE10

Heres the problem:

Went into the action replay screen, and deleted everything from my memory card (Including my system config settings, dunno if this is a problem or not), and uncrushed the option file to the memory card.

The option file won't load from the pre-loading screen, but it will load from the WE data control.It also won't save either.It says memory card error.

I then deleted everything again, to see if I could create an option file in the standard was, but got the same error message.

Is this happening because I deleted my system config settings?

I'd usually assume that my memory card would be broken, but what confuses me is that the option file is still able to load.

Help a brotha out here if you can. Gotta start a master league soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Could be the option file is crapped. download it again or a newer version.

Or your memory card is dying.

kdjac

Advertisement