Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

V3 to PC

• 14-06-2006 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any ideas about connecting my Motorola V3 to my PC. I have not got a cd for it (don't remember getting one), are there downloads available for it?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

V3 RAZR? Get a Bluetooth key for your PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

This should work

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Thanks guys, Sorry I did'nt explain too well.
    My PC will not accept the V3 as a new device, it says I must install recognised software. Its not a cable connection problem. I have a USB it just won't load the V3. Hope that makes it clearer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

The drivers should be with it, but you can get them here

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Thanks wolfman

• Advertisement
Advertisement