Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New quests

• 15-06-2006 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Anyone download em' yet? There prolly a few weeks old, but only downloaded two of them today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

was this on the 360 or the PC??? Were they free etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Which new quests do you mean? Official? Links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

you have to pay for those don't you?
    when i finally get through the game i'm going to use the console to bring up all the quests in the game and work from them
    if you enter "saq" it puts all the quests into your active quest list

superfly wrote:
    you have to pay for those don't you?
    when i finally get through the game i'm going to use the console to bring up all the quests in the game and work from them
    if you enter "saq" it puts all the quests into your active quest list

that's cool, stupid xbox360 i cant do any of that can I

I did some checking and I believe there are only 3 official modes/quests that you have to pay for.
    The first one is the horse armour (pretty useless I would say).
    The second one is called ThievesDen. I will only say that it is about some pirates and it is very cool. Definitely worths playing.
    The last one is called Mehrunes Razor. I have no idea what is it about, I read that is something about a great weapon.

If anyone finds any great mods with side quests (not the official ones that you need to pay for), why dont you let us know? :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 unreg54756987

Duras wrote:
    I did some checking and I believe there are only 3 official modes/quests that you have to pay for.
    The first one is the horse armour (pretty useless I would say).
    The second one is called ThievesDen. I will only say that it is about some pirates and it is very cool. Definitely worths playing.
    The last one is called Mehrunes Razor. I have no idea what is it about, I read that is something about a great weapon.

If anyone finds any great mods with side quests (not the official ones that you need to pay for), why dont you let us know? :-)

The razor quest is v.good, theres another quest called "wizards tower" too.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

I've seent he wizard's tower runing on the 360, Savage! very handy place to have access to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I've seent he wizard's tower runing on the 360, Savage! very handy place to have access to.

Yeah, it's sweet, you can fast travel straight to mages guilds all over Cyrodiil :cool:

Yeah, it's sweet, you can fast travel straight to mages guilds all over Cyrodiil :cool:

that's decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Mehrune's Razor is worth the $2.99 .You get some pretty natty enchanted armour aswell as Mehrune's Razor itself, the enchantments of which I've forgotten but it's a nice dagger. I've heard that all of the other offical plugins are pretty crap .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I have them all.

Only used the horse armour and magic base one. Both are good enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Mehrune's Razor is worth the $2.99 .You get some pretty natty enchanted armour aswell as Mehrune's Razor itself, the enchantments of which I've forgotten but it's a nice dagger. I've heard that all of the other offical plugins are pretty crap .

I think the dagger is shíté, I still carry it with me though. I use a custom elven claymore (custom attributes), Brusef Amelion's sword is nice too, along with a half decent bow, and Mehrunes razor do the job for me, and of course my mages staff.

whoa a lot of you guys paid for the mods, i swore i would never pay for one as i disagree with having to pay for such a small amount of content

yeah..pay

that's it

¬_¬

yeah..pay

that's it

¬_¬

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

worth getting though

That was one of the best reasons to join the Mages Guild in Morrowind alright.

worth getting though

Don't think I'll bother with the horse armour, I havn't used them since I lost my Paint Horse ages ago. But the rest I could give a shot.

New one is out

VILE LAIR

it's for your evil character, shrine to Sithis, poisons, abitility to hire minions, what is very handy is a shrine that cures vamperism. Which is nice but i would say it's a slight cop out though

New one is out

VILE LAIR

it's for your evil character, shrine to Sithis, poisons, abitility to hire minions, what is very handy is a shrine that cures vamperism. Which is nice but i would say it's a slight cop out though

hire minions.....excellent.

• Advertisement

New one is out

VILE LAIR

Wow, this really sounds great! I guess I will have to get my hand on that... when I will have time to continue my Oblivion game *sigh*

btw
    Features:
    A multilevel lair for murderous players to find refuge

The Font of Renewal, where a player may purge himself of Vampirism

The Shrine of Sithis where the infamous player may heal and be cured of disease

A Dark Minion, who the player may employ to find gold in a most unseemly manner

A 'cattle pen' for vampires to dine

An indoor garden of venomous plants, including the notorious Chokeberry to feed to your enemy

Various furnishing upgrades, including a study room and storage area

OMG stop it, I haven't played Oblivion for a month now and I may have to spend this we at the office. :(

Seriously now, this mod sounds fab, from the description I guess it's the best they did... I can hardly wait to find some time and get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

I'm refusing to play Oblivion until I get my X1900XT. I could play it now, but I won't. I can not play it. It's easy...see..?

But goddammit! I just downloaded a few mods for it earlier..and the dvd is looking at me with those eyes...

we have officially moved off the new header on the front page, i feel dirty and old like a 60 year old hooker and not the rugby kind of hooker either.

Well keep the scene alive guys. I am moving home to the sticks soon so i guess my computer game playing/masterbation will go through the roof due to boredom

man was that a tumble weed :D

Vegeta wrote:
    man was that a tumble weed :D

I think I saw it too, but it looked a little more like a badger on fire.
    Vegeta wrote:
    I am moving home to the sticks soon so i guess my computer game playing/masterbation will go through the roof due to boredom

NOOOOOO!!! Don't do it! It's not worth it!

I think I saw it too, but it looked a little more like a badger on fire.

NOOOOOO!!! Don't do it! It's not worth it!

what the moving home or the masterbation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

well if you're going to masterbate use protection, PC covers are there for a reason

• Advertisement

superfly wrote:
    well if you're going to masterbate use protection, PC covers are there for a reason

yeah nothin is more gross than pubes on the keyboard

Advertisement