Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glynn, the ladies man

Options
  • 15-06-2006 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Did you see the highlights last night?

Aisleyne and Glynn were sitting on a bed together chatting with some of the others and Glynn looked quite comfortable and happy to be beside the blonde.

So mid-conversation, Glynn, sitting right beside Aisleyne, lies on his back, raises his legs over his head and lets out a nice loud fart for himself :D

Priceless, Aisleyne was disgusted :D

Now, personally, I think it is a bit disgusting too but it was so funny, it seemed that Glynn found it hilarious himself and couldn't help himself. Don't think it will improve his rep with the ladies though!

Class lad that Glynn, him, Pete or Aisleyne to win!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ash has been getting very close to Glyn for the last while.
    Though, admittedly, since his w*nk the other night, she hasnt been all that much near him. It could be to do with the fart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Looks like he's moved onto Lea now!!! :eek:

Lea3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Yeuch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

When did that happen??

them melons are like bigger than her head :eek: !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

Hehe, glynn is hilarious! His mother must be like...OH MY GOD! hehe I'm learning how to cook! I can make TOAST!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement