Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Brown!

Options
  • 15-06-2006 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭

Someone is playing it aloud and I love it! If only I had my Heroine here with me.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Someone is playing it aloud and I love it! If only I had my Heroine here with me.

Who is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

lordgoat wrote:
    Who is she?

I bet shes a Dutchess

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

For some reason I would think that she would like to share that music with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I bet shes a Dutchess

Or at the very least a European Female
    For some reason I would think that she would like to share that music with you?

I think he meant Heroin - the subject of the song in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

magpie wrote:

Or possibly a "Strange Little Girl". Yip. Took me a whole day to think of that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

Quote:
    I bet shes a Dutchess

Is she "Big in America"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

No, she's a London Lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

But lives Down in the Sewer.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Thought this was interesting. From wikipedia:
    However, even as of 2004, the Irish Today FM radio station will always play this track as a substitute for The Stranglers' "Skin Deep", which is more obviously about heroin usage (lead singer Hugh Cornwell had been jailed for two months for heroin possession in 1980). This is done for requests and even in retro chart rundowns.

Advertisement