Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 15-06-2006 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

hi there, could some one tell me..... when i reply to a post, is there any way of be it bookmarking or noting this as i would like to see further replies understand ? !!,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think I understand what you mean.

You can "Subscribe" to threads. Do this by going to the thread tools up top - above the first post in the thread. That gives you a drop down list of links. Click the "Subscribe to this thread" link. You can get it to email you when there is a reply or just hold it in a folder on your UserCP.

To see your subscribed threads after you have subscribed - they are in your User CP.

Hope that helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

cheers bud, will give it ago once i get this ham roll out of the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

yes sir !...... just tried it there and thats what i was looking 4, cheers again :)

Advertisement