Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you help me find???

Options
  • 15-06-2006 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

hi all can you help me locate a traxxas nitro buggy shell c/w roll cage and stickers have rang traxxas in england and e bay but no luck :(
    thanks for your help:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

no... i cant because you didnt list what buggy it was, do you know which model it is?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Do yu mean the big 1/6 scale petrol model, if so there temporerly unavalible.
    It only comes unpainted and you have to buy the stickers seperate. http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJJ06&P=7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

thanks lads but it is called the "traxxas nitro buggy" purchased in 1993 no longer made and i cant get a body any where. tower hobbies in us have it out of stock.:cool:

and its the 1/8th model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

ok I will do a search

Ah this must be your little baby:D
    This is the parts list.http://www.traxxas.com/support/legacy/legacy_parts/111993_nbuggy_parts_list.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I expect if you went to a decent size hobby shop with the buggy chassis - and tried out a few - you would probably find that the body shells from other buggies of 1:8 would be a reasonable fit.

Assuming you are only looking for a new body shell of course.

I think he is mistaken, its actually a 1/10 model. Coolwings you probebly have bodys to fit it:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Based in Kildare ....
    Call & ask these:
    The Model Centre, Capel Street, Dublin
    www.greenhobbymodel.com on the southside of Dublin at Sundrive
    Possibly the Outdoor Hobbies in Leixlip still has car parts, (doesn't do car any more I think).

ty people and vixen is a girl :D not a he :p

A girl with an rc car, I thought I'd never see the day especially in Ireland:eek: Any luck with getting that part. I would think its going to be next to impossible to get it as they dont make them anymore:( Anyway were did you get the model:confused:

• Advertisement

lol a girl can like mens toys :p and this model is a vintage but still popular if you ever go on the traxxas community chat you see how popular that a good chat too :)
    the part is out of stock in tower hobbies but they got a pic of it (drool);)

its hard to get parts in ireland been on to plant fun who dont ring back nor do water ford hobby shop maybe cos its a girl i reckon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Most definetly vixen :D a female friend of mine had a try out with my savage a while back and really liked it :)

You could try emailing traxxas and ask when the parts will be in stock:)
    This is the best I could find. http://www.buytraxxas.com/advanced_search_result.php?car_models=&keywords=nitro+buggy

have e mailed and rang traxxas it self no body available :(
    also has any one ever raced the cars on the curragh????
    only a thought i think the whole rc thing needs a club in general in ireland and a public track instead of car parks!
    or have i missed a web site in my trails???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I usually bash my cars around in a field at the end of the street I live on :D

vixen2005 wrote:
    only a thought i think the whole rc thing needs a club in general in ireland and a public track instead of car parks!
    or have i missed a web site in my trails???
    I think there is 1 or 2 rc car clubs in Ireland but there only on road. I would love to see a club for off road buggys and trucks, there are alot of places to drive them but it gets boring after a while:( People on boards tryed setting up off road tracks but I think it was partly dreaming:D

its a real pitty there aint any thing in ireland really.... sick of lookin to uk every time you wana get some time or chat about some thing:rolleyes: some things never change:cool:

and if any one had a traxxas nitro buggy body c/w roll cage pleasseeee im desperate:D

I,m sure if you have a good look on ebay or the traxxas community you might find something;)

just wante to let you all know i found the body its a special order an dthe help came from tower hobbies in the usa very help ful indeed:)
    would recommend them to any one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

glad you are getting your part:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

glad to hear it

vixen2005 wrote:
    would recommend them to any one
    Very cheap aswel:)

Advertisement