Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dyeing My Beard

• 15-06-2006 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

What wud ppl think about seeing someone with a pink beard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

killswitch wrote:

:rolleyes: I think you should try the fashion section.

And IMO, you'd be a muppet!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

this is not a PI.
    But, i would think, "idiot" tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

1) I would think you are an attention-seeker
    2) I would think you were gay*

*I don't mean that in a homophobic way, I mean it in a "Oh, there's a guy with a pink beard, he must be gay, good looking lad, he'll have no problem picking up the fellas, they'll be queuing up for him!" kind of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd think of the curator I saw a few years back at a ROSC art exhibition sitting in front of a really crappy black canvas on the wall with flecks of different colours going through his beard, he was a bit like a psychadelic Gerry Adams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

tbh if you need to do something with it, and leaving it it's natural way isn't an option then i reckon it's time to shave. within a week you'll miss your old plain beard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

You'd look like Dimebag so I think it would be cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

I'd laugh & think what a weirdo (if you generally looked like you couldn't give a fcuk!!)

If you looked like it was there to soak up all the attention, then I'd think idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

You want to look like billy connolly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

On 99% of guys this would look bad. You might be lucky, but then again, it probably won't look very good.

But at the end of the day who the hell cares what people think, do what you want! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I'd think hey cool he has his beard like Dimebag Darrell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

attention seeking tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

my mate had the end of his black beard pink like dimebag after he died and he got loads of compliments for it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Moved from PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dyed beard = win:

Dime22_jpg.jpg

I've been considering dyeing my beard aswell. Not pink though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

i remember hearing a story that after some party in Dimes he ended up having a goat in his house,so he kept it and dyed its goatee pink!!!

I say go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

killswitch wrote:

Red would be ok but not pink

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Hmmmm I think it could be cool, it worked for Dimbag ;) . What colour is your hair naturally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I'd think, "look at that prick prancing around thinking he's Dime" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

r3nu4l wrote:
    2) I would think you were gay*

*I don't mean that in a homophobic way, I mean it in a "Oh, there's a guy with a pink beard, he must be gay, good looking lad, he'll have no problem picking up the fellas, they'll be queuing up for him!" kind of way.

That explanation is ghey.

Either way, it would only be gay in an alternate universe where gay men have no taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

killswitch wrote:

are u a guy or a girl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    That explanation is ghey.

Either way, it would only be gay in an alternate universe where gay men have no taste.

Ha! The reason I said that is because I have a gay mate who has a pink beard. Wait until I tell him RE*AC*TOR thinks he has no taste. I'm so sure he'll be gutted. He'll really care, honestly :rolleyes:

So RE*AC*TOR, looks like we live in that alternative universe :p

I notice you didn't actually voice your opinion, just thought you'd swan in here and slag someone off. If you can't contribute, don't bother posting man.:rolleyes:

Advertisement