Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 online order

• 15-06-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

has anyone ordered a bill phone from O2 online ?

current order status is

15 June 2006
    08:52:34 Pending Your order is accepted and will be packed shortly.
    15 June 2006
    09:30:12 Pending Your order is accepted and will be packed shortly.

Does that mean I have been accepted as a billpay customer, all the relevant checks have been done and are ok?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭AOR

hey, was thinking of ordering online with o2 for the extra minutes and that, what phone did you get btw?

sounds like they're gonna send it out to you, everything must be ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i got the k750i for 29 squid and 50 pm afterwards

just checked and its all ok - it was posted today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

You're lucky, I ordered a k608i from Three last Thursday and still no sign. The customer services say it hasn't been dispatched yet but can't understand why.

hey, it wont accept my bank account number, how many digits should it have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The O2 Online shop... oh the storys I've heard :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

do tell..........

8 digit accnt number and 6 sort code

elaborate, like what?

Yeah im using the correct number from my bank statement, the problem is on their side so. they're not very helpful, emailed them a few times, they asked me to verify it with the bank, im a feckin accountant fgs

Advertisement