Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Crusades' craft book

Options
  • 15-06-2006 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

When I were but a lad, I had a book about the Crusades (probably done in quite a cartoonish style, less about religous genocide and more about the wacky antics of Richard I). But if I remember correctly, this book had a sort of crafts angle to it, aswell. There was some sort of game within the pages of the book. You could push out 'board' pieces, etc.

Anybody any idea what it was? I'd be talking about late 80s here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I had one of these about medieval english knights. :)

cant remember the name though but i'm fairly sure there were more in the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

Maby the OP should either google it or search on Amazon, perhaps s/he could find the book there. Although anything like that has been replaced in this decade by the horrible histories series.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

GoldieBear wrote:
    Maby the OP should either google it or search on Amazon, perhaps s/he could find the book there. Although anything like that has been replaced in this decade by the horrible histories series.
    Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? What sort of search term would you recommend for Google, oh wise one? "crusades crafts book"? Oh 1.8 million results. This might take a while. Carry on.

Advertisement