Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pumped electric shower

Options
  • 15-06-2006 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I have to replace my shower. Can anybody recommend a good pumped electric shower that has the water inlet on the bottom left hand side of the unit as I'm restricted with
    where the shower will fit
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

Triton T90si

Inlet bottom left cable entry above this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭saphire

Thanks Flocker, one question is this shower suitable for use
    when the water supply is from a tank in the attic ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

T90's are fed from the storage tank. T80's are mains fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭joemc99

I'll back up the T90I, great shower. Smiths hardware at walkinstown roundabout ahve them at a good price. Got 2 there. pipe is at the lower left hand corner too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭saphire

Perfect, thanks folks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Make sure the rail that comes with it ,is the latest one.

The last rail kept braking all the time ,the new rail has just two screws one on top and one on bottom ,good design.

Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Also have a Triton T90Si, make sure you get one of the larger powered ones you will realy notice it in the winter when the water is cold in the tank. :)

Also they come with either a chrome or white hose and fittings. Chrome slightly more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

joemc99 wrote:
    I'll back up the T90I, great shower. Smiths hardware at walkinstown roundabout ahve them at a good price. Got 2 there. pipe is at the lower left hand corner too.

Any idea how much? Every single place i have seen them its €279 with the exception of arrow which is €215 ex vat so similar price :D

I need to replace my one.

that price is about right saruman ,
    Triton have a good service on their guarantee ,
    Always make sure to bleed the pipe before connecting shower ,otherwise dirt will cause the solenoid to stay open and you get a constant drip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

my t90i is very sick, would it be easy to fit a t90si in its place, the extra on off button would be nice

• Advertisement

It takes me about a half an hour to change one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

Anyone know where I'd get a T80 shower, mine is banjaxed. The solenoid is damaged..no continuity. Tried to replace just the solenoid but cant find any where in Ireland that does sell internal parts. UK websites sell them alright but they rob ya with the exchange rate and postage. :confused:

Advertisement