Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charcoal Chicken -

• 15-06-2006 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi, up in Dunnes in Northside, Coolock you can buy Charcoal or it could be called Charcooked chicken. Its the same as regular chicken but with a much differant flavour and one which i enjoy every lunchtime Monday to Friday.

However i have a new job starting in two weeks in the city center so my days of Northside chicken would appear to be well and truely over as it is not possible to buy a tub for a few Euro and bring it away to make your own sandwiches.

Does anyone know of anyplace else in Dublin where they sell this stuff. I seriously love it and had never even heard of it until i moved to Dublin so if anyone knows please tell me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you tried looking in the city-centre Dunnes? If one does it, it's likely some of the others will too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Would it be char-grilled chicken that you're thinking of?

Advertisement