Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with paypal, need to renew boards subscription

Options
  • 15-06-2006 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

okay so the old CC for my paypal account has expired and I cant add my current one as it is maxed. This should be sorted middle of next week, but the important thing is......

.....will my PMs stay intact when I pay again?

I let it lapse by a couple of days before and the PM's seemed to stay there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think the PMs should be fine but you won't be able to receive new ones. If you are worried then back them up by downloading them as a csv or txt file.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

thanks for the speedy reply.
    gordon wrote:
    If you are worried then back them up by downloading them as a csv or txt file.

Duh, thanks for reminding me!

Are there any other ways to pay subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I don't think so Soup. They used to allow cheques/cash via boards beer and bank transfer but they have been proven too difficult to track so have been stopped.

Advertisement