Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funniest moments in WWE

• 15-06-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Here are a few of my favourites.

1. Stone Cold pretending to be a doctor, hitting Vinnie Mac over the head with a bed pan, then electricuting him with those heart yokes, while the boss was in hospital.

2. The "Marraige made in Heavan" - Poor ol Elizabeth got more than she bargained for when, on her wedding day, she got a present of a live snake in one of the boxes. Jake the Snake - Dastardly. The over the top reaction was priceless.

3. Kurt Angle and Stone Cold singing to Vinnie Mac. The two of em were like children and Angle had a tiny, little hat on.Both really looked like they were havin a great laugh, playing of each other.

4. Stone Cold (again) giving Booker T a beatin in the supermarket.

5. Triple H marrying Stephanie while she was drugged out of it at a drive in chapel.

There are loads more but these are the ones that pop into my mind. What ya think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Here are a few of my favourites.

2. The "Marraige made in Heavan" - Poor ol Elizabeth got more than she bargained for when, on her wedding day, she got a present of a live snake in one of the boxes. Jake the Snake - Dastardly. The over the top reaction was priceless.

That terrified me as a kid!

For me anything that involed Austin with a guitar, the Rock n Sock connection and Edge and Christian at their goofy best was gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the rock has had plenty of the funniest moment for me. also a lot of the DX antics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Austin with McMahon pissing his pants in the middle of the ring as he threatened to shoot him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I still laugh when I think of when Foley made Christian wear "Kurt Angle's chicken suit that he wore to drop weight for the Olympics", and then Kurt walks by him and says "oh, my chicken suit". That was brilliant

Matt Hardy had some funny moments in his V-1 days. Walkin into rooms playin his entrance music, that was gas

The Los Guerrero's videos were very funny too. Chavo and Eddie stealin from a baby, playin golf, cleanin out a pool. A sample of their genius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp4mGw-R0S8 Haha, Benoit's best ever promo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

When Rey Mesterio came to the WWE he beat Kurt Angel and he was going mad saying he got beat by a freak'n 12 year. I thought his reaction was priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

"price check on a jackass!"

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

One of my personal favourites is when the Rock had just joined and he wsa semi part of the Nation of Domination, and to make up for being disrespectful he gave Farooq a present - a framed picture of himself.

Well I though it was funny at this time anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

The funniest I've seen was probably when nWo came in at No Way Out and they met The Rock backstage and, when walking away, made some remark about him. So Rocky stopped them "woah woah woah, what did you say?... it doesn't matter what you said..." and then proceeded to make fun out of all three of them (Hall, Nash, and Hogan) and their various personas and characters over the years.
    One of the best promo's I've ever seen anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I enjoyed the way Rock and Goldust played off each other.....i seem to recall a funny backstage interview at a King of the Ring with the two of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

Edge and christian totally reeked of awesomeness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Mine would have to be this trailer for wrestlemania 21 it was the best of the lot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

When Mankind (A.K.A. Mick Foley) went to Mr. McMahon when he was in hospital and tried to cheer him and if I remember correctly the first time we saw Mr. Socko :D or when Edge and Christian had their posing for 10 seconds or so (They had a good name for it can't quite recall). Those 2 moments were gas.

Ahhh Memories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

kyp_durron wrote:

Remember that alright, "daddy jericho" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 I_Need_a_Life

funniest moment of the last couple of months, IMO, HHH calling edge a curtain jerker, then telling him "oh yeah, you were the champion, but damn, i took a nap for 20 minutes and missed the whole thing"...quality stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

there were alot of funny wwe moments. but lets face it the funniest wwe superstars to ever step inside a wwe ring are--- (i will list it as they come into my head) these guys are funny always were and still are
    A) HHH
    'foley is like one of those turds that won't go away......'
    B) edge/ christian
    as jetfire said they totally reek of awesomeness. and they do (and did as a tag team).
    c) rock
    'triple h i am going to get that sledge hammer, shine it up real nice and shove it...........'
    D) stone cold steve austin
    he said something about broke back mountain that was good.
    they are the top 5 that come to my mind straight away. i love to see funny moments in the wwe more so than wrestling i would not watch it if we had only the dry boring ones like ----RVD, matt hardy, the guy that wears the towel (in heat) the ladies love, golddust. thats life +/- for every funny guy there is a boring guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

some great moments but 2 i always look back to would have to be slips.
    1 goldberg doing his punch kick combo entrance & going on his snot.
    2 ultimo dragon tripping on his own cape.

apart from them any time jericho would address steph by her full title "dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trashbag ho" what an intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Anytime Scott Steiner ****ed up generally made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

anytime someone called scott steiner a wrestler i nearly vince 3:16'd myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

A few that come to mind.

The time the dog Hillbilly Jim had when he managed the Godwins cacked itself in the ring.

Jim Ross wondering how Mankind came from the ring as Hebner kicked the pizza cutter into the hole in the canvas.

The Honky Tonk Man in the 2001 Royal Rumble.

The Mean Street Posse and their feud with Test, especially the armchairs at SS 99. Give it up one time posse!

William Regal and Tajiri. Seminal stuff!

Al Snow and Mankind playing Pat a Cake in a Tag Team match against the Holly's.

Speaking of the Holly cousins, Crash was always fun to watch, and his Houdini run never let me down.

Pictures in WWF Magazines of Jake Roberts, Kerry Von Erich telling us how bad drugs are.

Advertisement