Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensible Soccer tips n tricks

Options
  • 15-06-2006 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

After you buy the game before you play it download this file.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23030664/SynchronatedSensi.zip.html
    HOW TO INSTALL - PC

1. Extract folder 'Main Game Save' to '...My Documents\Sensible Soccer 2006\'

Note that existing game saves will be overwritten. These saves contain nothing but edited/corrected data changes. Back up your existing 'Main Game Save' folder if you think you may require your old files later.

2. Extract 'NamesNw.bin' to 'C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Sensible Soccer 2006\worlddat\', overwriting the default file

Real names and player likeness, no kit editor yet so still more to come.

Start playing the game get your mates in do a world cup and bask in the glory that is Sensible. Its an excellent game in its own right and cheap enough so no excuses can be had for buying it.

Also tv out works fine with so if on PC stick it on the tv great fun :)

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

o_O

I'm always amazed at the amount of time people put into these.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭Big Ears

God damn sensible soccer , between that and EA rugby 2006 i'm missing out on a lot of practice for the pro evo world cup .

Advertisement