Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in Balbriggan?? yes or no

Options
  • 15-06-2006 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

:mad: i am wondering if they are are or building a Aldi in balbriggan,I seen a sign 6 months ago saying yes beside the graveward ,but I dont think so can anyone confim what i think:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I don't know, what a random question to ask here. What does Balbriggan have to do with UCD? They're really far apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Aldi is an essential part to student life Blush!

There are two in Carlow btw.... its their top selling store! Just thought I'd add my random Carlow fact of the day!

Anyway OP perhaps check on the Dublin City forum...ya might get a better response!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I get the significance of Aldi and Lidl in student budgeting, I was just wondering what the Balbriggan bit had to do with UCD, it'd be like me asking what the story was with Aldi in Tipperary, there's a rumour that they bought Caulfields Super Valu because they couldn't get planning permission to build in town, but nobody knows. It's a bit odd to ask it here s'all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

sigh

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Buh?

Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement