Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piping corn eggs

Options
  • 15-06-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

I had a look in my incubator yesterday evening and I seen this little guy having his first look at the world.Cute little guy. :) My first hatchling cornsnake of the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Thats so cool.I dont know anything about snakes.What do they feed on at that age?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

padi89 wrote:
    Thats so cool.I dont know anything about snakes.What do they feed on at that age?

After there first shed they will hopefully eat a defrosted newborn pinkie mouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

SCI wrote:
    After there first shed they will hopefully eat a defrosted newborn pinkie mouse.
    :eek: hungry little feckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Awwwwwwww bless I am broody now :) Looks like the ickle guy is gonna be stunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

looksk really cool full of color already well done sci

• Advertisement

tonym wrote:
    looksk really cool full of color already well done sci

Just wish his brothers and sisters would hatch. :mad:
    His Mum just double clutched another 12 babes to look after hopefully in 2 months time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

how much would u charge for one of those

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

yes i might be interested would you hold till august

animan wrote:
    yes i might be interested would you hold till august

Sorry no can do.They get 5 feeds with me then they go in the local paper and pet shops.I'm sorry I don't hold as I can sell them after 5 feed no problem and my female corn have double clutched so I need to get rid of the first lot.I will have more of these snakes as the mother just layed another 12 good eggs.

Advertisement