Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any budding manga artists in meath?

• 15-06-2006 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

if manga and anime are your passion u gotta buy neo mag,square enix are making an full metal alchemist game.live action movies of games suck remember street fighter?kylie minogue as cammy theres a world of difference between a pint sized pop singer and a military assasin! .every one can learn from advent children.anime is the future,hai!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

You've got to be ****ting me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 the little one

Thumped.com rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SHINRA

****ting you how

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Personally, I couldn't decipher your first post at all.

Also, opening with an advertisement for a magazine is generally one of those things you want to avoid as a new poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SHINRA

Im a newbie,man have you tried making a comic by your self.im posting to see if anyones at it and what advice theyve got .point taken,anything else i should know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

SHINRA wrote:
    Im a newbie,man have you tried making a comic by your self. im posting to see if anyones at it and what advice theyve got .point taken,anything else i should know

No you are posting to advertise a trade magasine. Nothign in your original post matches your thread title. Many people count that as spamming, and it will reflect negatively on you (i.e. you won't find other manga creators if thats your intention)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Graki_Khan

SHINRA wrote:
    if manga and anime are your passion u gotta buy neo mag,square enix are making an full metal alchemist game.live action movies of games suck remember street fighter?kylie minogue as cammy theres a world of difference between a pint sized pop singer and a military assasin! .every one can learn from advent children.anime is the future,hai!

He's funny. I like him.

Advertisement