Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those bloody [childers]..

Options
  • 15-06-2006 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Anyone see them....

(well boneyarsebogman did)

about 4-6 little [childders], aged from 6 to at maximum eight.. some topless... all smelly!

Asking for fags and trying to mug people...

I mean ffs! They're 3 ft tall... they're smaller than KD and twice as bold...

The robbing little [childers]...

I want to pick them up, and hang them from trees and lamposts!

Everyday at the square! Gah.... if they come up to me once more, I'm going to take their bleedin hurley and ram it up their arses!

BASTARDS!!! They are only children, but they are bastards!

There.. how's that for a rant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Anyone see them....

(well boneyarsebogman did)

about 4-6 little [childers], aged from 6 to at maximum eight.. some topless... all smelly!

Asking for fags and trying to mug people...

I mean ffs! They're 3 ft tall... they're smaller than KD and twice as bold...

The robbing little [childers]...

I want to pick them up, and hang them from trees and lamposts!

Everyday at the square! Gah.... if they come up to me once more, I'm going to take their bleedin hurley and ram it up their arses!

BASTARDS!!! They are only children, but they are bastards!

There.. how's that for a rant?

Bit of advice, as much as we would all like to give the little feckers a swift kick up the hole,remember,Big Brother is watching...literally.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

padi89 wrote:
    Bit of advice, as much as we would all like to give the little feckers a swift kick up the hole,remember,Big Brother is watching...literally.;)

Oh yeah... have to be soooooo careful! They would sue ya at the drop of a hat!

Goddamn illiterate little turd-goblins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Oh yeah... have to be soooooo careful! They would sue ya at the drop of a hat!

Goddamn illiterate little turd-goblins!

Im not on about sueing but im sure they will do that too.I mean Timmy [Trouble] usualy has his 5 brothers,9 sisters and 23 cousins somewhere in the area or maybe even watching you so be carefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

Seeing as we are talking about "undesirables" and i use that term very loosely and the fact redhairedguy is the eyes and ears of Oranmore, Can anyone tell me where the hell that guy whose knocking around oranmore village half pissed all the time and generally making a prick of himself. he seems to have a dublin accent and calls eveyone "bud"

Usually seems to hanging around the texaco bumming for money with one hand and drinking a can of royal dutch in the other!! Hes aright pain in the ar$e. Really shows oranmore is getting more cosmo when it starts having its own winos!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

he seems to have a dublin accent and calls eveyone "bud"

Thats Lovely. Oranmore has acquired a resident Skanger :D

StOOOOOOry !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aaaaah Bleeeedin' Jaayzuz

Thanks Syx! Ya bum-smuggler for changing my delicious posts and making them look gay!

Yay!
    that guy whose knocking around oranmore village half pissed all the time and generally making a prick of himself. he seems to have a dublin accent and calls eveyone "bud"

Usually seems to hanging around the texaco bumming for money with one hand and drinking a can of royal dutch in the other!!!

I know him alright!

He's a right C U Next Tuesday! (CÚNT) he just walks around asking for food and stuff! He walked up to me and my mate outside the Whitehouse, and was like... "Howya lads! Any chance of some money... I'm living in a shack in Renville! I have no electricity or running water! I want some food!"

We were like, ehhhhh..... no! He really is quite gay! I wish he would die and take all the wannabe shams in Oranmore with him!

On another note.. those blasted "childer" (Thanks again Syx) came up to me and my friends again today, they were like, buy us fags.. and again we were like, hit puberty first you 3ft tall flacid penis! God they suck.. then the cops came, they legged it and we decided to report it! Cause enough was enough!

And that's the story of my face! Amen

AGAIN!!!!

It's really getting ridiculous.. They came over to me today, whilst I was sitting down chatting to my friends...

Out of nowhere, one jumps on my bag, the other comes right up to my face (OH GOD!!! THE SMELL!) and starts shouting, on how I called the cops on him...

I reply, saying I did, standing up as I did this, the child on my back, sliding off me cause of his disgusting greasiness, and I put my hand up and signalled some nearby cops..

The little boys cotemplate running, but decide to play their luck by saying I hit them! One showing a massive bruise on his torso, saying I inflicted it!

It didn't work, and the cops took the kids off for a "wee chat".

Needless to say, the little butt pirates didn't come back, and i was free to enjoy the rest of my evening in peace!

Morale: DON'T PUT UP WITH THEIR SHíTE, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE THEY ARE!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

A sly elbow solves all. :)

Anima wrote:
    A sly elbow solves all. :)

Ah but if I did that, then they would have a case to come over to me... and bring their 20 brothers too.

So I put my hands in my pockets, so that I might not "accidently" chuck a haymaker straight in their faces, breaking their fragile noses and blackening their tarnished eyes!

I want to! OH GOD! I WANT TO!

but.. no!

probably best if I play the safe card and remain physically uninvolved.

So I'll just keep civil to them, and if they do come in swarms (20 little maggots of varying ages) at me! I'll do what I do best... Throw myself up the closest tree in the square! Cause that's what I'm good at!

Blahhhhhh.... Evil little inbred children of Satan's cousin Tom Tom

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

€11m well spent ...obviously

Cattleprods, á la Richie & Eddie.

By any chance did one of ye also happen to see Four Men In A Car last night?

I had a wee chinwag to the Gardai today, after yet again coming in contact with the minions of pure evil!

In my talk I pointed out, how necessary it was for us, to defend ourselves against their flying punches to the face and meandering knees into the nuts. I said that I am no longer responsible for my actions towards those blasted kids..

The cops agreed, saying that violence is the only thing they understand!

So next time... I'm gonna grab them by the ankles and chuck them as far as I can.

Oh.. and video from this afternoon to follow up, when I realise how to put it up here!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I WOULD not recommend hitting them, you could find yourself in a court case pretty fast. I agree with the sentiment though. Little bastards!

I WOULD not recommend hitting them, you could find yourself in a court case pretty fast. I agree with the sentiment though. Little bastards!

Vicious circle mate!

I don't want to hit them, but when push comes to shove... and push DOES come to shove, you need to take steps!

Hope this works... Quality is really dodgy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZMNFqWWGak

In retrospect, it's a crap video... I gotta get hold of a better camera phone!

Grargh.... 6600!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

there is fecking tonnes of them!!!! how do i never see these little feckers!!!

Vinegar or lemon juice in their eyes.
    Those Jif lemons pwnd.

Boom! Citrus!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

RHG you think you might just have one of those faces that attracts the undesirables to you?

You could be a latterday St Patrick and lead them out of Galway and deposit them in Limerick.

MattKid wrote:
    lead them out of Galway and deposit them in Limerick.

No offence to Limerick, but I think that's where they came from.. couldn't be sure though!
    You are the light crusader redhairedman.God speed

Nice to see my actions are appriciated!
    SyxPak wrote:
    Vinegar or lemon juice in their eyes.

If only, my friend, if only!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Is that all them in the group, if so theres LOADS of them. I though you might have been exagurating a bit but god, little bastards!

*Tripper* wrote:
    Is that all them in the group, if so theres LOADS of them. I though you might have been exagurating a bit but god, little bastards!

You see... you see!

They are a plague!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

MattKid wrote:
    RHG you think you might just have one of those faces that attracts the undesirables to you?

You could be a latterday St Patrick and lead them out of Galway and deposit them in Limerick.

No thanks, we've already got enough of own to take care of.

No thanks, we've already got enough of own to take care of.

Righto skip!

I might just get myself a tin whistle and attract them all down to the docks, and get them to jump in the water... The combined weight of their filthy trackies, gold chains and heavy conciences, will make sure they don't surface again.

You can call me the... Tin whistler of killing knackers

Advertisement