Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone watch the live feed tonight? What happened with Nikki???

• 16-06-2006 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

She's all upset and apologising to everyone, she said something and keeps going on about how the house is so emotional. Everyone is telling her not to worry and that you can just lose your temper in the house and calming her down..

Ooooh what happened!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

just found out.. hmm

Why Nikki is apologising to everyone

looks like a supersized tantrum from the mini sized housemate!

lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Lmao! Reckon it was Grace for eviction as a cert until this! Now its an even race again! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I think nikki will be up next monday.

herself lisa mikey look like they will be desqualified from voting for discussing nominations earlier in the week. Glyn Richard Aishlyn will vote for her, maybe Susie also, one cannot tell with her at the moment.

Big brother will get back to the other three to let them know if they will be baned from voting, but if they are not banned then Nikki will pick up another two votes from Mikey and Lisa. I would imagine Imogen might even vote for her

Nikki is 100/1 on betfair, you reckon it is worth jumping on that bet? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Whats Grace's odds?
    I wouldnt jump if I were u, Id say by now Grace has already got enough votes to be evicted.

• Advertisement

Grace is 1.01 on betfair whatever that means, i think that is 1/100

she's 1/500 on betdirect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I voted to evict Grace three times cos I hate soooo much. I think Mikey was a bit of a bollix to take Nikki's beer if she DID have only one glass of wine like she was saying she did...who knows though, Nikki is annoying but Grace is absolute poison. They have an absolute obsession with booze in that house - is it a good idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Lmao! Reckon it was Grace for eviction as a cert until this! Now its an even race again! :p

lol - it really isn't! most of the votes will have been cast already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

doesn't nikki look cute when shes angry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It was all engineered by Mikey to make Nikki look even worse. He was on about the show being shown for the last half an hour before the lines close on voting night, and ten Nikki got really scared. Mikey wanted Grace to stay in (obviously, as he's getting some) and Mikey has reinforced now in Nikki's mind that Nikki is the one thats going because everyone loves grace.

It was funny to watch, but it was the first time i really saw Mikey's true colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    It was all engineered by Mikey to make Nikki look even worse. He was on about the show being shown for the last half an hour before the lines close on voting night, and ten Nikki got really scared. Mikey wanted Grace to stay in (obviously, as he's getting some) and Mikey has reinforced now in Nikki's mind that Nikki is the one thats going because everyone loves grace.

It was funny to watch, but it was the first time i really saw Mikey's true colours.

and what where those colors B?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

I don't like Grace cos she is a bitch, but at least she's honest about it, Nikki is such a scheming little cow, I really really can't stand her!!!!!

That he's not the quiet thicko we all thought.
    He's a scheming manipulative fecker.

Sure he intimidated Glyn into getting off the podium the other day so Grace would have a better chance at their "immunity" that they guessed.

He slipped up bigtime last night.

And all because he wants some :rolleyes:
    There are other females in there. Maybe he is thick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    That he's not the quiet thicko we all thought.
    He's a scheming manipulative fecker.

One of those :mad:

yes

Advertisement