Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night Alcohol in Dublin.

Options
  • 16-06-2006 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Righto, anyone know of any shops who might sell some late night alcohol on the sly? Based city-centre/Rathmines etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Lately wrote:
    Righto, anyone know of any shops who might sell some late night alcohol on the sly? Based city-centre/Rathmines etc...

Perhaps you should have added pm me for details???

Naming it may kill it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lately

Oh, good point... yes, so erm PM me if you do know. Ta'.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If Doyle's on college green is still open, you can get cans from downstairs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

seamus wrote:

Lemme guess? Your barred? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lemme guess? Your barred? :D
    ?
    Nope

I have vague recollections of wandering down there one night after midnight, and a mate coming back out with a bag of guinness cans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

seamus wrote:

I thought it was just toilets downstairs.... is someone with a few slabs selling from a cubicle?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The paper guys on O'Connell street used to sell cans and stuff, not sure if they still do but no harm asking them one night where to get some drink and maybe see if they say anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

will PM you. dont want preying gardaí to ruin our fun...provided ur not a garda...

where there's a will there's a way..!

i also know of a taxi man called "mick the can man"...'nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Moda on rathmines road serves well into the wee hours at weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭VroomVroom

Mac Turcaill's used to sell cans from behind the bar, but I seem to remember going in there one night to get a few and was told it was only if you had been drinking in the pub, they were not happy about people just walking in off the street. Doyle's on College Green is always a safe bet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Could someone PM me as well please :) could come in handy sometime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

T&#225 wrote: »
    will PM you. dont want preying gardaí to ruin our fun...provided ur not a garda...

where there's a will there's a way..!

i also know of a taxi man called "mick the can man"...'nuff said

Thats a savage idea. Get your hackney license and only work weekends after 9pm and you are guaranteed to do a nice little sideline when you are dropping people home from the battle cruiser, you could charge extorniate rates as the punters are fcuked for gargle at that hour of the night and will pay anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

and me...and me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

VroomVroom wrote:
    Doyle's on College Green is always a safe bet!

Would that be the one beside Pearse St Garda Station? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Don't trust him...he's a Garda!

Advertisement