Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embedding Interactive Flash in pdf

Options
  • 16-06-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know how to embed an interactive flash file into a PDF so that it retains its interactivity? I can embed a flash movie just fine; but, when I try to embed something that the user can interact with, the pdf still tries to play through it like a movie so that the user can't do the interaction part.

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

By-th-by, if your answer involves getting techi please try to dumb it down, I'm more of a newbie. :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

this link might help, you need acrobat 7 to do it though

http://casario.blogs.com/mmworld/2006/02/embed_flash_fil.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xyz textbooks

Thanks. I've already tried embedding it using the movie tool. The only problem with this is that you have to chose whether so set mouse on to play, pause, stop, or resume. which either makes it plays through all 4 pages of the interaction without letting the user interact at all, or it keeps stop/pausing it, not letting the user move foreward at all.

Advertisement