Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible hair dying problems

• 16-06-2006 7:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

yo, this is Appearance related and i cant find anywhere else to put this so i'll just ask here. Feel free to move it. Im a guy and my hair is red and long, but not that bright red, more of a brownish red, and its kind of thick i suppose, im not up on the hair lingo. I've been considering dying it for quite some time, but i hear my kind of hair is terribly difficult to dye and lots of problems are encountered (for example when bleached/peroxided it comes out kind of green) and that id have to get it done professionally which would be ridiculously expensive and im not gonna pay that sort of money, so id just like to find out what the deal is if anyone knows...

and no, im not dying it because im ashamed that i have red hair, just incase someone suggests that be the case, i just fancy a change.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Anyone able to help no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Go to a hairdressers & ask them what they think & get a test strand done (this is where they take a small piece of your hair in a discrete spot & test thier dye on it to see how it takes & what colour it turns out).

If you're going lighter you might want to get them to do it (it shouldn't be that expensive to get it done right).

If all goes well you can continue dying it yourself to save a few bob (again, doing the test strands).

Best of luck with it & try not to overload your hair with different products though as this'll damage it.

Advertisement