Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Author Interviews Online (Audio)

Options
  • 16-06-2006 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, thought I'd share this with you all.

I'm always interested to hear what my favourite authors have to say about their characters and books so I was browsing recently and discovered this sitehttp://www.eyeonbooks.com/.

This Bill Thompson guy has interviewed hundreds of authors including Ian Rankin, Lee Child, Brad Meltzer, Peter Robinson, John Connolly, Michael Connolly, Elizabeth George and Karin Slaughter (You can tell I like my crime:))

Anyway, all the authors he's interviewed are listed alphabetically so it's really easy to see if your favourites are there.

Now the files aren't meant to be downloaded but there is a way to do it if you really want to burn them to CD and listen to them in the car or on an MP3 player etc. It's quite simple but I won't give instructions here. If you'd like to know how to then PM me.

Mods, if you want to remove that last bit that's fine with me although I've noticed instructions in other forums on how to download youtube videos and this is pretty much the same thing using a different method.

Advertisement