Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete in the Diary Room last night

Options
  • 16-06-2006 9:22am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen... The bit where he's mimicking the bedroom scene when everyone was watching Grace and Mikeys sheets moving... I almost fell off my chair laughing.. He is just hillarious :D and then he just breaks into his beatbox routine... Lol classic :p I love that guy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I'm glad Grace was exposed as easy! Mikey won't look at her after he comes out unless they want a cheesey magazine deal. Pete is funny, don't think he likes grace that much anyway. He looks like Johnny Lee Miller from Trainspotting - Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I love his beatboxing too - last night's DR was particularly funny. My favourite tic is his little miaow - HILARIOUS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Miss Fluff wrote:
    I love his beatboxing too - last night's DR was particularly funny. My favourite tic is his little miaow - HILARIOUS :D

I LOVE Him too!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He meows when he fancies someone. He said hat ages ago, hence us not hearing the meows as much any more.

Most people knew Grace was easy any way without Petes revelation. Mikey lost his watch a few times and they've now moved on to more "adult" stuff, and they were at it again last night. 2 nights running for a last-ditch attempt at keeping Grace in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Seanyq

Pete has to be the best house mate in BB history , he is class , his beat boxing is super , his laugh , everything he does is so funny , pete to win.:p :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I think Pete is a bit like Jim Carey on speed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Darwin wrote:
    I think Pete is a bit like Jim Carey on speed :D

Perfect way to describe our Petey

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Did Pete and Lea have a falling out last night? Saw the live feed and Richard was saying that Pete wouldn't come and talk to her or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭xnightwishx

Nikki was upset over the whole lager thing and pete was calming her down. Leah tried to help but they shooed her off and she started crying coz she felt 'rejected'. Talk about dramatic! She said something along the lines of "I'm so nice toe veryone and it all gets thrown in my face, I'm sick of it"""

Advertisement